Poor unsuspecting Prags showed up at Greg's after running with a 3 or 4 2L pops in a grocery bag. Huffing and puffing he was "late" for the intended time, which really is okay since a few of us were going to be late at the restaurant anyways.
Angelina and Mike were already there, and Madeleine and I showed up at the same time. Unfortunately, Prags and Greg were already there by the time I arrived, so it wasn't the greatest planned surprise. To make up for it, I had gotten Prags a poster that I knew would make his day. =D
Akane and Justin arrived afterward and we all ordered. I had already eaten and Justin doesn't eat out, so he left a when the food arrived, agreeing to pick us up again when we were heading out.
After the food, another surprise for Prags! Angelina had ordered a dessert prior to everyone arriving, and the waitress brought it out with candles lit. Prags blew them out too quickly, so I didn't get a picture of it with them lit.
When dinner was over we all headed to Greg's to wait for Justin. I followed Mike home so he could drop his car off, and were off. Getting there before everyone else, Mike and I talked with Greg's mom for some time before the rest of the gang arrived. Greg showed the pictures of his trips to Bali, Tokyo and Jasper and some pre-drinking was done. The plan was to head to The Bank, where everyone got very very drunk and didn't leave until really late.
No comments:
Post a Comment