I clearly don't want to study...
(801): i had a dream last night that my liver tore its self out of my body and ran away.
(203): Because of no shave november, it's no boys december... pay back
(856): just heard 2 nerds making fun of a girl for mispronouncing stochiometry. they followed it up by discussing the mathematical equation for getting laid. my day just became 100x better.
(516): just saw a girl come out of the tanning bed room on crutches, now thats determination
(256): He IMed me 5 times, before my homepage even loaded. This is not gonna work out for me
(212): Too bad it's not "confirm, ignore or not unless I've had 20+ beers"
(850): when did we get so old that our friends started having LEGITIMATE children?
This one isn't a favourite or anything, it's just ironic. 519 is the area code I live in, and I work with potatoes...
(519): I'm too hungover for some lady to talk to me about potatoes
No comments:
Post a Comment