I am super jealous of the snowstorm back in Edmonton right now...
Although, I do have to say that if I was in Edmonton right now, I would just be super pissed about the snow. That's because if I was back in Edmonton, it would probably mean that I would be doing my grad studies there, which would mean I would be in the midst of finals, which would mean I couldn't go to the hills for a ski day anyways...
It only snowed in Guelph once so far. The overnight period from Nov 30-Dec 1 was snowed on, and I woke up to a light dusting on the morning of Dec 1. Although it really was virtually nothing, and only dusted the trees slightly. There was nothing sitting on the roads. I'm not sure when the snow started, but it might have been the latest start to snow in Ontario, if it didn't start until after midnight Dec 1. That would mean the entirety of November was snowless - apparently an uncommon occurrence in Ontario.
18 days until I fly home!
No comments:
Post a Comment