Saturday, December 05, 2009

AFK

So I've been busy lately with school work. The last day of classes was this last Wednesday, and I had a paper critique due earlier today at 5pm. I've been cramming hardcore for that, and trying to get it done early. Succesfully, I might add, as I completed my paper after a long day at school on Wednesday.

My final exam is Monday afternoon so it's time to buckle down for that as well. (Unfortunately), I have a CSPP conference this weekend happening at school. I just got back from the social mixer, and all of us here also went to Taps for the Alumni Aggie Pub night.

It was fun times as always, and I love hanging out with Siobhan and Ildiko. We got free drinks at the social mixer, and we ended up with a free shot at Taps too (someone bought liquid cocaines, and the bartender just set the shots in front of us? nice..).

We left early though, seeing as how I am blogging at midnight. The conference starts at 845am tomorrow but Jerlene is picking me up at 750 to be there for registration by 8. Woohoo fun stuff. After the conference it is CRUNCH time for the exam. Oh dear...

No comments: