Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exercise

I know I've been AWOL on my exercise regime for the last 3 months. Althought I didn't realize living on my own would be quite as much work as this, I don't think that's an excuse for my lack of motivation.

To combat this, I went to the Mitchell Building (athletic facility) today to pick up my FitPass. The semestered FitPass gives me access to an unlimited amount of land and water classes that run pretty much hourly in the athletic building. For $51, I certainly want to get my money's worth, and hopefully I can do so over the entire semester.

The aquafit class that Kris takes is 715-815 on Tuesday and Thursdays, and my primary goal right now is to make it to these classes. I can't complain about needing to get up early to get ready, because I plan on doing all that at work. Since it's morning swims, it means I'll be showering at school after the fit class and going to class/work from there. All I need to do is wake up and get on the bus, there is no real reason why I shouldn't be attending there.

The next classes I spotted were some interesting land classes during the noon hour. I've also highlighted some of the early evening land classes that I could attend should I ever miss a noon hour one. Or I could be extra keen and attend lunch and early evening land aerobic classes? That's quite the tall order, but I fully intend to jump back on the workout bandwagon... especially given the fact that I think I've steadily gained weight the last 3 months...

No comments: