This seems to happen a lot, and seriously I'm not sure why. I guess I should just assume that potatoes are a big enough industry in Ontario to garner this much attention.
What am I talking about? Oh, nothing much.
At the end of last year (I think??), Ralph Pearce had my edit the article he was working on about the UoG/UoT collaborative potato research. He tells me he wrote the article last year, but didn't get it done on time to make it in the issue. Somehow, it got left behind.
Anyways.... Tracy and I were doing reviews on it to make sure the information was still up to date. Not a few months later, the issue (and article) is out.
So, this is the 4th time my research has been written about (that I know of), and the 3rd that the focus has been on me. Awesome eh?! (See #89 on this list)