Friday, February 19, 2010

Lent

For Lent this year, I'm being very ambitious and putting 2 things on the list:
  • no junk food/snacking food
  • no meat on weekdays (this does not include eggs, dairy and fish)
On Ash Wednesday, we went out for all you can eat sushi, which was also the last meal before Lent that I was able to gorge and eat whatever I wanted (Lent starts midnight after Ash Wednesday).

The ironic part is, Vanessa is making chips all day today in the lab. !!!!!
I was planning on taking a bag, until my memory jogged that I can't have junk food. Damn. So I grabbed a bag to bring to Kendra's office, and Kris was so happy to see that I brought chips for her. At least I made someone else's day, even though I cannot eat the yummy yummy chips.

42 more days to go...

No comments: