It was 2 of 1 wings at the bar, plus free pool, but we partook in neither of them. We ordered our wraps (which were humongous - hurray for 2 meals in 1), ate quickly and dashed off to the theatre.
The theatre wasn't full at all, and we sat a bit closer to get in on the highly touted action. Bad idea. With a headache already coming in, it is not a good idea to watch a 3D movie up close. I absolutely loved the movie, but the pounding going on upstairs in my head wasn't the greatest.
I won't write much about the movie since I'm sure everyone on the planet has seen it a bazillion times by now. Suffice to say, I thought the movie was absolutely fantastic. Although I couldn't really tell the difference between the regular 3D and the steroscopic filmmaking - however, I haven't been told/shown the exact differences between them.
No comments:
Post a Comment