Monday, May 30, 2011

an Avon rep! and summer =)

Today seriously feels like summer. I couldn't quite brave the midday heat, so I stayed indoors, but I had my dinner outside and took the dog out for a nice walk.

Dinner and my Avon catalogs!

Another highlight of today was my officially signing of the papers to become an Avon rep!

I can take orders for those who live in the Guelph area. But for those who don't live in Guelph, fear not, I can still be your rep! Just follow these 3 easy steps!
  1. Shop online at the Avon website.
  2. Input my phone number at checkout (I won't post it for fear of telemarketers, but ask me!).
  3. Receive your order in the mail!
The great thing about this, is that I can track your orders and let you know about new products coming out that matches how you shop. As an Avon rep, I get access to products before they are released, and I can get samples for things you want to try out!

Give me a shout, I'll help you out!