- white and dark chocolate bark with pecans
- vegan chocolate cupcakes
- chocolate peppermint cookies
- chocolate haystacks
- flourless snow mountains
The house smelled delicious! It has been for more than a week since I had been making some pretty hefty dinners everyday, but it smelled even better because of all the chocolate going around.We had a lot of baked goods going around, and I'm sure this was the day Adam's tummy felt by far the worst. His fault for all the 'taste-testing' (aka. snacking) in between!
I got the 9 bags ready for secret santa, and extra 3 bags for some people in the office, and I managed to get 3 smallish boxes and another bigger box stuffed full of goodies. The big box to the Yada lab, whom demolished the goodies in a day, and the 3 other boxes to Al, Vanessa and Adam.
So many goodies!