Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween weekend

Ann had another kegger at her place for Halloween. With all of Wilson's friends (and more, it seemed...), there were plenty of people around to drain the keg.

Earlier in the day, Adam came over with a pumpkin because he wanted to carve it. I wasn't up for being out in the cold, so I watched him from the warmer side of the patio door har har! I did, however, draw out the face on the pumpkin with marker so he could cut it out. After he made a huge mess and I kept the seeds to toast for later, he brought his costume in and we got ready to go to Ann's.

We made it there semi-late, as it took me a bit longer than I expected to get ready. Nevertheless, everyone was dressed up awesome! There was even the obligatory Edward, but unfortunately, not Bella in sight.

After the keg was drained, we headed to eBar (of course). I saw a couple awesome costumes while we were there, but I wasn't on the prowl for the good ones this year like I was last year. We hung out in our regular dancing spot and got a couple more drinks. Things from that night are a bit hazy, not because I was drinking, but because I just don't seem to remember where everyone disappeared to...

Anyways, Adam and I were hanging out in the greenroom near the end of the night, so that might contribute to why I don't know where everyone went. Anyways, I had to take the bus home that night, and a Chilean miner talked to me most of the way home, and he tried to guess that I was dressed as a school girl (sooo last year...)...

On actual Halloween, I decided to get back into my costume and hand out candy. I hadn't washed the red glitter off my shoes yet, so I said 'heck, why not'. Adam came over again, but he missed most of the kids coming by, so we hung out and chatted all night instead. Yay for a successful Halloween costume!