Given that, my new cell phone is a beautiful piece of art.
The T707 has a similar partner in a different line, the W508i. Very similar in design and function, the W508i is part of the mp3 player line of cell phones, and also features accelerometer capabilities. I didn't need my cell phone to also dual as a mp3 player, but just to have the capability to play music, which is why the T707 is good enough.
Having moved to Ontario in the midst of the search for a new phone, paying rent and buying all new things in a new province has put off the inevitable purchase. Recently, the temporary phone I was using to tide me over finally pretty much died. The screen had been slowly fading over the last month, but the last 2 weeks were the absolute worst. The screen was somehow coming apart and fading out. On it's last leg, I had to push the screen down onto itself for the pixels to show up. Any other time, the screen was so washed out, no amount of contrast change would allow the screen to be more legible. Alas, a new phone would be needed ASAP.
I ordered my phone from omegacell.com on Thursday, right after a 20 minute conversation with the guy in store. He promised me he would ship my phone out that day, and it should take 3-4 days to reach me. I went to the post office on Friday to pick up my ae.com package that has been sitting there since Monday, to find that my cell phone had arrived as well - a mere 20 hours after I had purchased it online. Hurray! Being super excited, I (tried) to rush home so I could go through all my loot!
Going to the post office expecting one package, but receiving two instead?! What a deal! I'm so excited my phone has arrived though. I put my SIM card in it last night after it was fully charged, and went about setting up the super neat functions. I will put another post up in the following weeks to go over the functionality of the phone and how well I rate it, after using it for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment