Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Lady Peace

Our Lady Peace was in concert on Thursday of last week, as part of the Capital Ex (KDays) exhibit going on. Gail and I went to see them after our Thursday swim.

We met up with Greg and Mike there, but that was definitely a trip and a half, wandering and squeezing our way through the mass of people to get to where they were.

Eventually we made it to where Greg and Mike where, I think more than half way through the concert, but I got a really good view of the stage. I sat on Greg's shoulders for a bit so I could see, but I get the feeling that I really irked the people behind us. Sorry!

The concert was really good. The classic OLP songs are the greatest and although I haven't really heard the new CD yet, I liked the songs instantly. I'll have to go to FutureShop sometime this week to pick up the latest CD. And dig around in my basement for all the old ones too.

No comments: