Sunday, April 05, 2009

Grad Photos


Graduation is upon us! There's 3 days left of school, and then 2 weeks until final exams.

I had my grad photos taken on Friday, and finally got around to scanning them into my computer. I actually thought I would have to re-install all my printer software, to get the scanner to work, but I checked the computer downstairs and saw I had left the software installed. Woohoo for not un-installing EVERYthing on the computer.

I have most of the photos uploaded on facebook, for those of you who can view them.

I also had an informal phone interview with a PI from the University of Guelph. After more than an hour on the phone, it summed up to me needing to apply for graduate studies. And then the fact that the grad committee needs to accept me, and I also need to be the best candidate that applies for this graduate position. So basically, even through weeks of contact, I am still no better off than any other student. Aka., screwed. =(

No comments: